Books for people of all ages
Our shop in the Tourist Office has a wide range of books to choose from for all the family.
Books for the children
- Books to help you discover all sorts of things about the Middle Ages (including about the knights, the castles, the princesses, life in the middle ages..) and suitable for different age ranges
- Colouring books: Guérande, the châteaux, the goblins and other imaginary creatures, Brittany..
- Books with games on the themes of: the castles, princesses, Brittany
Books for adults
- Fine and scientific books on the medieval town of Guérande
- Breton recipe books
- Books of general interest on the subjects of the Peninsula of Guérande, La Loire-Atlantique and Brittany
- Discover all you need to know about the Middle Ages at affordable prices (from 3 to 5 €) with editions from Gisserot (included in the themes available are: the Middle Ages, dress in the Middle Ages, the plants of the typical medieval garden…)
- Books on specific Medieval related themes with editions from Equinoxe (medieval costumes, the medieval vegetable garden, medieval cuisine…)