..a few words about the Tourist Office :
The Tourist Office is ‘une Association’ (a not for profit organisation) created under the law passed in 1901 our president is Monsieur Jöel LATOUR.
The Tourist Office has the following mission :
- to welcome, advise and inform our visitors and the local population
- to develop and promote our area
- to offer special rates for many tourist sites.
- to organise and conduct guided visits of the medieval town and the surrounding area
- to create and market tourism products (groups)
- to edit documentation for tourists
- to participate in the development of local events : National Heritage days, European Heritage days, Christmas festivities...
To help out the ‘associations’ from Guérande with shows, events (by providing a ticket sales point accessible to all at the Tourist Office).
The Tourist Office was awarded the quality label of ‘Tourisme et Handicap’ back in 2011 and has been classified as ‘catégorie 1’ since April 2014.
The Tourist Office of Guérande is open all year round our entire team of staff is just waiting to welcome you and at your disposal to help in any way we can:
Virginie RUBAT : Manager
Françoise : advisor ‘holiday breaks’, management of tourism products and ticket sales
Chantal : advisor ‘holiday breaks’, management of reception and edition of documentation
Anne-Lise : Guide/specialist - advisor ‘holiday breaks’ management of quality control and digital applications/website
Audrey : Guide/specialist - advisor ‘holiday breaks’, management of ‘press relations’ and the quality label of ‘Tourisme et Handicap’.
Charlotte : Guide/specialist - advisor ‘holiday breaks’ management of the Tourist Office shop and tailored guided tour/visits
Delphine : Accountant
At the town hall the staff will welcome you this spacious and functional building accessible to persons with reduced mobility. It is located at Place du Marché au Bois, opposite La Porte Saint-Michel.